Pages

24.1.11

Make-Up Monday [ Football]

So its Monday and i decided that since its an Open theme.. I would do my eyes with Packers & Steelers colors.. Since they are the ones going to the superbowl!! 
Keep in mind its Monday night here in Japan [11:30pm] so it may not look all perfect.. but i dont care .. 




I just thought id do this real quick to show you that you can rock the colors of either team and look great doing so!

Eye #1
Yellow and Green for the packers..

Eye #2
Black and Yellow for the Steelers

As my base i used MAC's prep n prime in medium!
I could of gotten more creative but this was a last minute thing and my kids are awake !!

Both eyes

Enjoy and go link up!

7 comments:

Jen Sparkles said...

I love it!

EnVii said...

thank you .. im going to figure out something crazy to do for the superbowl get together we might have if the husband doesnt have duty!

Nicole Marie said...

BLACK AND YELLOW!!! I like it! I may have to rock this on superbowl sunday!

Ange said...

On Saturday I wore make up for the first time in FOREVER! I was so proud of myself. I did kinda a smokey eye, but used silver and then a deep purple. I was pretty impressed with what I did.

Anonymous said...

Just took your advice and listened to Do It Like A Dude.....in lurve!

Babes Mami said...

Yay! Black and yellow is what my family is going for! I hate trying to do my makeup when the kid is awake, he gets all up in the way!

CB said...

A couple of halloweens ago I did mine exactly like that with orange and black! We're awesome hoe!