Pages

25.1.11

Photobucket

It's Tuesday Train Time ..
Lets see my tuesday is almost over as its 7:15pm.. and i guess we can say it ended on a good note.. 
I got one of my packages in the mail [ Jewelry] and my husband told me we finally have a date to leave this hellhole aka Sasebo.. Ange the best part is i still leave before your birthday ..
March 24, 2011 is the day we leave.. I am so excited.. I new adventure is around the corner! Also i am almost sure we could be getting the house i sooo want! [ keep your fingers crossed, say a prayer, whatever it is that you do] Not to mention Valentines day is around the corner so im feeling all lovey dovey.. Now if only my husband wasnt out to sea then id have someone to get lovey with hahahah!

O yea i might start selling jewelry like the ones you see me posting about .. i am researching it i type and well other stuff [ yea im a hustlah lol] I just need help picking out a "company" name .. so feel free to leave me some suggestions .. k thanks 


3 comments:

Nicole Marie said...

Yo u should totally call it Envii Me! Like people will be envious of me wearing your jewelry :) Which I totally will BTW.

Christy said...

It will be here before you know it and you'll be back with us! I can't wait!

Ange said...

I agree with I'm just the MOM, Envii Me is an AWESOME name!

I am SOOOO GLAD you will be home for my birthday. Where will you be? Cali?