Pages

23.1.11

4M's

Photobucket

This week is Freebie week and since i just found a great new artist from the UK.. that is who i will be puttin up 
Jessie J

in these next few videos she is rambling int he beginning but it is soo worth listening to

7 comments:

XmasDolly said...

These are really different. I like her voice, and I like most of the music. Not sure I like that rainbow one, but the others were good, great beat. Thanks for playing along with us, and I hope you had time to vote for me when you stopped by. Have a great week. Following you, and hope to see you next week too.

Run DMT said...

I haven't heard of Jessie J but what an amazing voice. Truly incredible!

She has such a pretty, pearly white Snow White young look and then she covers it all up with that drag queen make-up. Wow. It's like two different people. Too much! CRAZY!

Did she get discovered on the internet? You can really hear the artists that influenced her style. She's going to be huge. Thanks for introducing Jessie J to us. Love her sound and musical style!

Anonymous said...

That eye makeup is sick! I love it!

And your girl Jessie J...oh man..she's got pipes...Think I found a new fave.

Stacy Uncorked said...

Love your team spirit! :)

And I've not heard of Jessie J - she has an amazing voice, doesn't she? Great picks! :)

MMMM: Chaos and Fun

Colette S said...

Wow. Glad you are playing along with us today.

That voice is amazing!!!! Whoooot!

Definitely rocking.

Aloha!

Nicole Marie said...

what a great find! totally rockin out!

Lorie Shewbridge said...

Her voice reminds me of Janice Joplin, but not the songs. She is a little bit too different for me. But that's OK, you like her and that's why we have this meme, so you can share what moves YOU.
Thanks for playing along, hope to see you next Monday.