ITS FRIDAY YALL!!
If i have any new followers.. hii how are you and welcome to my world!
Lately its seems as all i have been doing on here is ranting .. i guess thats what happens when packages take way to long to get to me LOL.. but its also the life i live!
Well on sunday i will b 35 weeks!! almost there! I am so ready to meet my princess who has been super active today =) As for my 2 yr old .. poor baby is sick with a 7-10 day tummy virus =( so not good he has lost 2 lbs in the last 2 days! Hope he gets to feeling better
And here's a review for you :
A couple posts ago i had mentioned ordering a purse from
well i am glad to say my purse arrived today =)
I have never owned a wooden purse ever! i thought id give them a chance since they are so unique and pretty! I thought it take longer to get here since there are other things i ordered that still havent arrived. But to my surprise i got my purse! i can HONESTLY say i love it! its going to be my new IT purse =).
Here are a couple pictures of it
Above is the purse the lighting in my house is weird so it doesnt do the brightness of it any justice.
heres the box open. IT COMES WITH A MIRROR =)
The inside of the box .. it feels like satin cloth
The mirror has their logo on it .. too cute
Me n My purse! dont mind the funkiness im 34.5 days pregnant n my camera fone is wonky!
If your the type of female that loves unique purses these are for you!! I can honestly say i have no complaints at all! Great Customer Service, Great & Unique Products! you can tell they are made with love and all though time consuming to make each purse is unique!
Have a friend or child that you think would like one? Maybe even a spouse or significant other .. find them on fb and order one today!! DOnt have a facebook no worries contact me and i will give you their email! Please keep in mind this is a husband and wife team. If you ask for a specific color n design it could take a lil longer to make since everything is hand made to your liking!
and if you are wondering yes i have already changed purses.. i can fit my wallet, makeup and other important things that i must carry including wipes n diapers =)
Prices Vary from $80- $100 plus shipping
and if you are wondering yes i have already changed purses.. i can fit my wallet, makeup and other important things that i must carry including wipes n diapers =)
Prices Vary from $80- $100 plus shipping



4 comments:
nicee!!
Nice blog! I’m following you from Follow Me Chickadee Friday. Please follow me back on my blog “Inspire!”
Ron
http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/
Love your blog, I'm following now :)
Stephanie
http://www.dirtandlace.com
I love it!!!! I miss you brown bear!
Post a Comment