As most of you may know April 28th was a hard day for me..
Its the day my oldest child would have been 9 yrs old.. I celebrated this day by releasing balloons for my angel and talking to my kids about their sister!!
I want to take this time to thank a very special friend!!
Ange from Names Wont Be Changed released balloons for my precious angel with her boys!!
Since i came across her blog we have been awesome friends! This is the second yr that she releases balloons! So i want to say thank you for always showing me that a great friends doesnt necessarily have to be one that i see every day or every week, month etc! But one who takes the time to do simple little things to show how much they care!
Love you tons and remember that no matter how far i am, i am always here for you
_____________________________
So i almost forgot!!
For those of you who have been my quiet cheerleaders as i got through school, giving birth, getting the husband ready to head to Afghanistan..
Lookie lookie .. my Make Up Certificate, My Esthetician Diploma [ still need to go for my license]
ME!!
_____________________________
So i almost forgot!!
For those of you who have been my quiet cheerleaders as i got through school, giving birth, getting the husband ready to head to Afghanistan..
Lookie lookie .. my Make Up Certificate, My Esthetician Diploma [ still need to go for my license]



1 comment:
It is crazy how though we have never met I love you tons. After Jason comes home I am coming to finally meet you, even though I feel like we have known each other for years.
Post a Comment