Let me start this review off by stating that the items i am reviewing were paid for with my own money. This is NOT a free product review! These are also my own and honest opinions. [ when have i not been honest with you all <3]
I bought 2 sets of earrings that were personalized for me/ I decided i wanted these because OCT 15th was Pregnancy/Infant Loss Awareness and i just thought they represented me!
If you would like to see where i got them go to
She sells already made jewelry, and does giveaways on her pg as well!
On to what i bought!
The package came pretty fast after ordering.. it took me a little while with moving and all
Both sets came in bubble wrap so they wont break
Then in individual cute polka dot bags!
Set one : Pink & Blue yes i know they look kinda fushia-ish but they are pink
Set 2 this one is pink and blue as well with one wing on each hoop!!
Let me tell you i love these earrings and the attention i have been getting with them! I absolutely love how quick Platinum got back to me on my request of wanting her to come up with something for me. I love that the set with the wing really represents my angel in heaven and that whenever i wear either pair i can spread awareness!
If you love big earrings and love supporting people who make jewelry then this is the place to go. Prices are reasonable and she is always having some new items and sometimes if you get lucky you can find a super sale when she posts it up!
this is to show the earrings .. bad lighting sorry!
Hope you like it !
2 comments:
I love them, though you can make anything look beautiful.
U and those big earrings! They look fab on u!!!
Post a Comment