Pages

15.7.11

Pink Stiletto Cosmetics Lip Whip Review

Let me tell you about a Cosmetic Company i recently found through a friend!

Its called Pink Stiletto Cosmetics. The Company is run by one person and all the makeup is hand made. My review will come in 2 posts one being this one on Lip Whips and the second on high pigment loose eye shadows. By now we all should know I'm all for out of the box colors and uniqueness. Well i think i found it in the lip whip. 

First let me give you some background on the company and owner.

Owner: Crystal Carmen
Crystal is awesome, any questions you have she is willing to answer as soon as possible.
her bio [which you can find on the site]
I am a Professional Make-up Artist who lives for color. I started this line because I wanted to bring color to the lives of women everywhere.  Currently 99% of my cosmetic line is self-formulated and hand mixed and packaged using aseptic practices.  I do intend to carry  additional products that may not be manufactured by me but will meet my same high quality standards and will be superior in performance to other brands. 
Now onto the Review
Products: 
Lemon Twist
Bubble Gum Minaj 
Runway

The Lip Whip comes in a 10.5g container. almost filled to the brim.
Directions on using Lip Whip:
1.Grab a lip brush.. The wider the brush the better. I prefer a small concealer brush
 (No worries, a Lip Whip! brush is in the works)
2.Take the handle of the brush and make a small, deep hole into the top of the Lip whip!
3. Use the brush bristles to whip the lip-color around in a circular motion. As you are twirling you will see your solid Lip Whip! becomes a creamy gloss.
5. Apply the Lip Whip! as you would lip liner, tracing your mouth first.
6. Fill in the rest of your lips.
7. Feel amazing sexy all day!
8. Pick a new shade and do it all over again! 

directions are found on the website under the FAQ section.
lets get started
First color i applied was the Lemon Twist whip. When i opened the container i expected a super bright yellow. It was more of a mustard color not lemon. But its not a big deal. When i turned to my husband to give me his opinion he didn't think it should be named lemon whip because it wasn't exactly looking lemon like. I took a picture and then it was a totally different yellow. Now we could say it was Lemon Twist! 
 This isn't a color i would wear everyday i would have to figure out how to tone it down or notch to wear it out somewhere! But as far as dramatic! It gets 5 stars on that!! 

Bubble Gum Minaj:
This color is like a fushia/Pink. I was expecting a super bright pink color. 
Its more on the darker pink side. But the plus to this is it is wearable for everyday! 

Last is 
Runway:

Let me tell you i was totally scared of this color. Me and red don't usually go very well when it comes to my lips. Most reds make me look like a cheap hooker.. lol ..
But this I Loooove!!! Its the perfect red for me!! 
It only took a tiny bit to apply to get the max red i could.. i think if i would of applied anymore it would of looked crazy! This red is awesome! It definitely gets points for the fact that i only applied a small amount and got a great result!

The only Con to all these products is that they stain your lips a little , but I'm not to worried about it! 
Hopefully Tomorrow i can have the second review out for you all!

No comments: