Disclaimer: If the button offends you feel free to use one of the buttons that belong to the Christy or Boobies.. I honestly dont see how this can offend you im pretty sure you have said or seen some more offensive shit today or any other day!
Anywho let the Fucks begin!
Fuck You PSD how the hell has it been 2 fucking months and you dont know where my childs passport is at!
Fuck you again PSD for having idiots working for you .. yes i get it they are basically secretaries but geez you sit on your ass lets get it together and find my shit with out looking like a retard!
FUCK YOU USS Tortuga.. thanks for making me walk to you to curse out someone since he wants to give me false information and now i am sick!
Fawk You weather! Can i get a damn break and let the sun shine for longer than a day ..
Fawk You post office i want all my packages why the hell are you so slow
Its friday go lets your Fawks, Fucks, Freaks, etc fly .. just click on the button and join the hop

6 comments:
nice FYF! its sad but i look forward to Fridays just so i can rant about shit that bugs me!
www.amromey.blogspot.com
Hugs & Loves, Ariel
I'm following you now from FYF. I look forward to reading more from you.
Random Ramblings of an Agnostic Mom
http://www.ashafullife.blogspot.com
I'm betting that the day will not get here fast enough that you will be out of there.
You've had a rough week!! Def. fawk you worthy!
XO
How in the HELL did they lose the passport?!!!! Sheesh!
FAWK YOU PSD!
I am soooo with you on the post office....I was just checking delivery status of an amazon package. It says "out for delivery" Since 8 am this morning and it's now 8:53 pm. I am pretty fucking sure my mailman aint gonna pop on over anytime tonight
Post a Comment