Pages

10.1.11

Make up Monday


Joining up with Babes Rockin Mami for Make Up Monday.. 
Her Topic this week is Vintage.. which totally works for me since i can go through and get my Navy Ball Pictures out and show you the look .. Havent really been puttin on makeup since being sick has got me on my ass and then getting everything ready for a pack out has just been hectic.

Heres the look.. i did a classic pinup girl look.. hope you like 

face: nothing
eyes: corrector in light, light pink eyeshadow and white w/ shimmer
black fluid eyeliner 
lips : loreal lipstick in reg w/ clear gloss

5 comments:

CB said...

You are so fucking cute bitch!

Babes Mami said...

love it!

Kelly said...

I love it! and that dress is GORGEOUS!!

Nicole Marie said...

I love the freakin lips!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous of your skin!!!