Pages

20.1.11

First Vlog

I got this from CB who got it from Amber .. I have never done a Vlog in my life .. why because i cant stand my voice .. but whatever .. If i look or sound bored it means that it took me like 5 tries to do this shit and it was irking my last nerve.. Dont like it? I dont give a shit!! SO watch it if you want ..  GO click the link if you want to do one as well ..



    

Hope yall like it .. If you ever want me to attempt this shit again let me know and ill figure out what the fuck to ramble on about

8 comments:

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Vloggin' rocks...

Copyboy said...

I'm a new yorker so I think you're pronouncing everything right. Love the vlog!!! Youtube agrees with you!

CB said...

Oh my god!!!! I fucking love you even more bitch!!! You are sooooo exotic!!! You're voice is all sexy and your accent is just awesome !!!

Voice & face= fucking fabulous!!!!

Changer?? Lmao!! Yes, whatever comes out of my mouth is what you get!!!!

Dazee Dreamer said...

I think you rock. Love your voice and you are hot.

The Mrs. said...

VLOG EVERY DAY....

I'd like to say... Carmel...... SNICKERS!!!! LMAO! I love you!!!!

Nicole Marie said...

I love new york accents! SEXY!! And then YOUR accent is sexy! Ok and please tell me where the hell u got that ring! Holy fuck gimme!! lol
I wanna vlog too! Send me the deets!

Ange said...

HOLY SHIT! You are sexy, but your voice just made you like a gazillion times more sexy!

PeculiarRoyalty said...

yay vlog i love em it puts even more personality into the blog because we get a better feel for them!!! isupport vloggers!!!