Pages

21.12.10

Lunar Eclipse

I am such a NERD but i dont care ive also posted like alot today and guess what i dont care LOL 

Anywho at around 7pm Japan time.. I got to see the Lunar Eclipse which wont happen again until 2014!!


Of course me and my camera were outside.. I looked like a nut but i dont care i caught this moment in time and figured id share the pictures with you ... Enjoy!












5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! It was too cloudy here to see it. Thanks for posting pictures!

Dazee Dreamer said...

you are so lucky you got to see it. we were getting snow. yuk.

Babes Mami said...

It was going to be at like 3am here so I had to pass and I was okay because when I woke up I found out it was too cloudy for anyone to see! Yay pictures!

Anonymous said...

New follower. I wanted to say Merry Christmas to you and your family. Tell your husband "Thanks" for his service to our country!

- Wally J
www.funooze.com

Anonymous said...

It was too fucking cloudy to see the entire process on my end too. sucked balls. great images you captured!

XxOo!