Pages

30.12.10

Finally...

Sorry i havent blogged in a couple days... Well actually im not i needed time for me to digest things in my life. The year is one day away from being over and it meant another year without my angel Iysis. 

But i know that God had a plan for her and he needed her back! 

This post isnt meant to be sad it is to update on my next move!
We finally got our "hard copy orders" Which let me tell you i am overly excited. The new year will be starting off right! We get to leave Japan in Febuary!! Fuckin awesome .. want to know whats more awesome?! The paper work says he has somewhere in between 45-60 days off LMAO .. not sure if its a mistake but if noone fixes it better for us.. we can get all situated in Cali before he starts school for 6 months! School will be in 2 different cities .. 4 months of that he will be Coronado and then we go to Camp Pendleton!! I aldo found out California lets Military break lease if they have the proper paper work!! Whoop Whoop!! This means we can live in Coronado for 4 months n then move to Camp Pendleton where we will be for the next 5 yrs!! I cant wait to start this new adventure! I get to see old friends that i miss dearly.. and am concocting some sort of plan to meeet some of the great people i have met on the internet! Starting with Ms. Ange! If you havent guessed it by now Ange has become a great friend to me over the last few months! She is Awesome, Her family is awesome! IF you dont read/follow her blog i seriously think you have issues! 

Anywho on another I honestly cant wait to leave this place behind.. I have great memories here but its time to go and venture off into new beginnings.. time for school, job, and everything i have been lining up to start once i get to the states! 


As for today the day is on some crazy shit .. It started off raining and somewhere through out the day mother nature decided not to take her damn happy pill.. we had Rain, Snow, Thunder, Hail and Sunshine all in a matter of hours.. WTF! Now its ThunderSnowing... yea wtf 
Ill leave you with some pictures... have some cleaning to do before new years eve tomm! 




2 comments:

Ange said...

I am SO coming to Cali! I would have came to Japan if my passport was in order.

The Mrs. said...

I love you brown bear....

Did you show T the snow??? Isn't this her first snow??

We need to skype soon...