As i was browsing through the blog world.. I came upon a blog who was talking about RED & BLUE day.. As i kept reading.. This Day is to spread awareness for CHD survivors! MY daughter is not a CHD survivor she lost the fight at 18 months of life! Havent read my Story? Read Here
If you would like to find out how the day started Read Here!
I will be wearing Red& Blue for all those moms & dads that have a child with CHD or their Child lost the fight and is now an angel!
If anyone knows someone with CHD please wear the colors to spread awareness!
As i read on i found that there is a movie made about this event in history!
The movie is called "Something the LORD made" ..
Hope you all join me on this day to spread awareness
4 comments:
So sorry for your loss. I'll def. give it a click.
sugar was here..;)
I had a cousin who was born with CHD, she passed away at 9 months. I will wear red & blue!
7 things that sum me up as well. Thanks so much for the award!!!!
Post a Comment