Pages

19.10.10

XtraOrdinaire Fashion Jewelry Line Review [Pictures]

So i told you before i would be having a Review for you! 
So here it is!
Disclaimer: all the items shown in this post were purchased with my own money, and i am not getting paid nor am i affiliated with the company mentioned

Company Name: XtraOrdinaire Fashion Jewelry Line
Owner: Bubu Chulo [ also an MUA]
Where to find him: Blog, YouTube
His Motto:
Providing versatile line of accessories which can be simply worn with a nice pair of jeans, tank top and hot pumps for a day out or even in the evening with glamour wear adding value and style constructing "thee perfect outfit!" With "thee perfect added accessory!" Allowing ones to express thyselves with some of the HOTTEST, ELITE, XtraOrdinary pieces that guarantee instant head turns and even double takes... Making The Ordinary XtraOrdinary!!!
Items I Purchased:
the following pictures are from Bubu's site 



Ok so heres the review: On customer service Bubu gets an A+ .. when i opened my packaged i found a little card thanking me for my purchase! Not many companies take the time out to this. I am pretty sure he gets a tons of orders and for him to take the time to send thank you cards to his customers is fucking awesome!!
Card Below
First Item:
Rainbow OVERSIZE Wild Flower Ring
the ring is honestly beautiful!! it is as vibrant as the picture on his site.. i thought the ring would be heavy but its not and it is light weight! [ not super light but light enough that it wont bother]. I can wear this ring with just about any outfit!
I LOVE IT
next item was a package 
Metallic Dark Grey Crystal Bead Cluster Metal Drk Gry Pearl Necklace & 9Strand Crystal Bead Rhinestone Bracelet and Ring
Im  going to start by telling you i am not really a big earing person .. usually only wear them for special events.. or i wear some huge ones just to not look so plain!
The earings are small pearls n dont bother. The necklace is semi light weight.. It doesnt weigh down your neck at all, the ring and bracelet stretch to your size. The color is close to black so i will be wearing this set often because it will match with everything i have! 

[ I look like hell.. so ..!!] 

Finally i just placed another order with him and cant wait to get those items..  He also sells purses and sunglasses that he customizes!

2 comments:

Ange said...

When I read you got a note I thought "oh that is nice", but then when I saw it was hand written, EVEN BETTER!

I love. love. LOVE the bracelet so I am gonna have to go check that site out!

EnVii said...

ange yes i was amazed too i was like wow!!!! o nd hes having a sale im not sure when it ends!!