Pages

14.10.10

Today is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness [10.15] & HOPS

So please light a candle and say a prayer for all the little angels who have left earth too soon. 
An many of you have read previously my oldest passed away when she was 18 months.. Didnt read my story? My Story < Click to Read!
Wether you held your angel for an hour a minute or a yr they are still a little life to be remembered! Nothing can ever hurt as much as the loss of a child!
My Angel !!
Remember a Little Life not a Little Loss!



if you would like for me to light a candle for your little angel or a friends angel please let me know 
Thank you
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

30 day Blog challenge 
Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name
Life is Written in Permanent Ink [ Perfectly Imperfect] its simple the first part says it all in itself and the second means im perfect being Imperfect!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••• 
Fawk You Friday! 
just one today and everyday 
Big Fawk You to the USS TORTUGA why the hell are some people on there shit stupid but yet hold a high position?! Dipshit you are NOT better than me so stop your shit before i set you in your place
BWS tips button 
 Blog Stalk Friday

Purple Monkey Balls
Bad Girl Bloggers Button
Go Link up and tell her "EnVii" sent you.. Fair warning if your life is full of peaches n cream with no Foul Mouthed Shit then dont link up .. CB will literally make u feel very insignificant !

other hops

8 comments:

Danielle said...

Sending my prayers your way. And following you too.

http://mylifeinjenga.blogspot.com

Katie Adams said...

I'm a new follower from the hop over at Chubby Cheeks Thinks. My prayers go out for you. I am so sorry for your loss.

Hope you can return the follow sometime.

Katie
http://diaryofmomma00.blogspot.com

Ashlee @ A Housewife Manifesto said...

Oh doll, my heart is breaking for you right now after reading the story about your precious baby girl! She was beautiful, just beautiful!

I will be adding her to my list of precious babies to light candles for tomorrow! Gosh, you're so strong and selfless! I am so so sorry for your loss hon!

Crazy Brunette said...

I know we've talked about her before... Still, I love you and big hugs hooker.

janetfaye said...

Hi! I am a new GFC follower from Fun Follow Friday
http://www.grammyjanetsplace.blogspot.com/

Danielle @ We Have It All said...

Hi, I am a new follower.
I give a cyber ((hug)) to all who have suffered the loss of a child. I can not imagine. My hubby lost his 3 yr old just before him & I got together... I have seen his pain, and it's something that no parent should ever have to go through!

Christy said...

Mine was 16 when we lost her. She was such a joy. You learn to never take anything for granted and enjoy every moment you can. Thanks for sharing with us today and linking up.

Anonymous said...

New follower from blog hop.
~K
bigklittlea.blogspot.com