welcome all followers and new ones too
Remember that my giveaway ends 9/11 [U.S time]
Click here >> Giveaway<<
all you have to do is leave a comment in that post saying your a follower n another one showing love!
gives you 2 entries !!
Here is a new Picture of my family!!!
Remember that my giveaway ends 9/11 [U.S time]
Click here >> Giveaway<<
all you have to do is leave a comment in that post saying your a follower n another one showing love!
gives you 2 entries !!
Here is a new Picture of my family!!!
I am still at the hospital but managed to find wifi here.. yeii me.. Only reason im actually bloggin at the moment is because the princess is asleep, my 2 yr old is nappin next to me n the husband is also napping! Being that he is in the navy he has never had 24 hrs alone with our 2 yr. last night was his first night.. hahahha he says it wasnt that hard but hes exhausted.. poor thing!
and this last one is me one day after giving birth!! dont mind the non makeup .. tired look .. labor day was full of labor! [ LOL couldnt help it]
So tomm [Wed afternoon for me , Tues night U.S time] me and the princess get to go home!!
I love it!!! i have some pics of my expirience here which i will post once i get home and settled.. =)
I love it!!! i have some pics of my expirience here which i will post once i get home and settled.. =)
Day 06 → Something you hope you never have to do.
it is selfish to say but i hope to never have to bury my momma! This woman is my rock!! My entire life she has been the one to be there for me when the toughest of times have come by way!! i dont ever want to be away from her!!! Ive buried my father, ive buried one of my kids .. i refuse [ as selfish as it sounds and unrealistic] to bury my mama
Hops





5 comments:
Hi! I'm a new blogger and am following you via TTT. I hope you will follow me back. I enjoyed browsing your blog. Have a great day.
http://Lindalovesblog.blogspot.com
Awww! You look 95 times better that I did after giving birth hooker!
Beautiful family woman!
Congratulations. So happy for you. Glad to hear it all went well. Just dropping by via Tuesday Blog hop. It will be wonderful to see the little one grow.
Aww congratulations on the new arrival. You have a BEAUTIFUL family!!
following you :) love your cute bloggy! congrats on your new princess :)
best,
april
www.marineparents.blogspot.com
Post a Comment