Welcome all new followers !! Yeii im almost at a 100 followers =) I intend on doing a little give away when i reach 100.
What will i be giving away?? An authentic Japanese kimono with wooden sandals
What does it look like ??
Bagged and ready to go .. Once i get to 100 i will do a post and how you can get in on the give away!
Well my sunday is practically over [ its 1:50am here] and i should be in bed but the husband goes off to school in Yoko tomorrow for a cpl days so im making sure everything in his bag is good to go.
I also have a review for the ladies but havent gotten around to posting it [ Sorry]
Been uber busy with making sure babybag, hospital bag, and sons over night bag are ready for when ever i go into labor!! i cant wait to have my princess here to hold! Plus it just means we are that much closer to leaving Japan!
What do i look like at 37 weeks ???
belly pic
What do i look like at 37 weeks ???
belly pic
Hope everyone has a great day




4 comments:
Japan must be so incredible. You really should post a bunch of pics up for us. My ex is in the Marines so I remember always hoping we would go there one day as he had 3 cousins that were stationed there and his family is half Japanese. But we never did, only got to Hawaii which was awesome!
Actually I am a total dork because about 4 years ago I had an oppt to go for business but was nervous about leaving my girls for a month so I didn't go. Maybe one day.... for now enjoy it girl! and post us some pics of everything. You house, street and every where! We would love to take a peek at it :)
Hi there! I'm your newest follower from Relax & Surf. Hope you can stop by and say hi too at:
http://www.gethealthycheap.com
Hi there,
I am your newest follower via the Relax and Surf blog hop.
Please come by anytime you get a moment and visit me too.
Thanks so much,
Marie
The Things We Find Inside
Following from Relax and Surf...would love to have you follow back!
http://funfritzfamily.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment